Zinaida of Hearty Craft stitches everything with so much…well…heart. And this Easter stitchery is no exception. Go to her blog post for more views. You’re going to want to see those jonquils and roses close up!
Here’s a sweet Easter gift from Bronwyn of Red Brolly: a free pattern for a darling pincushion. Go to her post for the download link.
Bronwyn of Red Brolly is sharing the patterns and instructions for two adorable stitchy Easter baskets. These look like heirlooms to me! Go to her blog post for the download links.
DMC Threads’ blog is sharing the pattern to upgrade storebought fabric napkins to custom linens worthy of Easter brunch. Go to the blog post for the pattern for this sweet embroidered embellishment.
Make a sweet bunny brooch as an Easter gift for someone you love. Mollie Johanson of Wild Olive shows us how. Go to her tute.
Raphaele of La Creature and You shares a tutorial for sweet felt Easter ornaments that even a beginning stitcher need not fear. In fact, this would be a perfect project to do with school-age children. Go to the tute.…
This Easter Egg Countdown bunting by Laura of Paint in My Hair counts down the week before the big day, Sunday to Sunday. If your wee ones (or you!) would enjoy this tradition, download Laura’s free pattern to make one.…
Rachel of Roxy Creations employed her felt-applique and embroidery skills to make these charming Easter baskets. She says,
They…could be used in and Easter egg hunt or even better to decorate the house or easter table. They would look great
(1) Tiny hot-air balloon from Memi The Rainbow
(2) Big Eared Chinese Bat from Stitching with a Shimmy (not free)
(3) Wednesday Wine Country – L from Shawkl
(4) Birds and swirls from spot colors
(5) Vintage kitty from doe-c-doe…
(1) Superbe from Broderie d’Antan
(2) Church Embroidery Pattern: Decorative Cross from Needle ‘n’ Thread
(3) French Script D from Shawkl
(4) Isn’t it Fawny? from Andrea Zuill’s Blog
(5) NORTH CAROLINA–Dogwood from turkey feathers
(6) Yarn Ball Applique Block…
Janet M. Davies of JMD Designs designed and hand-stitched these sweet eggs as a border on an Easter tablecloth. Beautiful! If you’d like to adapt this idea for your own holiday table, you can borrow the designs. They’re free on …
(1) Abécédaire printanier from gazette94
(2) Atelier peinture from Les chroniques de Frimousse
(3) Petites filles deguiser en lapin from un jour, une grille
(4) Easter chicken from The world according to Agi
(5) Easter Egg Chart Two from Shawkl…
Barbara Baker of The Embroidery Blog designed this gorgeous Easter decoration, Crazy Quilt Egg in Needlepoint, for Rainbow Gallery. And you can make one, too! The PDF pattern file is free. Go to her blog post for the link.…
Holy smokes! Look what Mary Corbet found: ribbon embroidery on eggshells! Really. Stitched right through the shells. How? Read more and see more photos at Mary’s Needle ‘n’ Thread blog post.