This adorable holiday stitchery is called Eat Pie. (Ms. Turkey appears to be encouraging us to indulge in pie rather than Thanksgiving poultry!) The chart is free from VeeandCo Cross Stitch Designs. Get the chart.…
(right) Bok bok from Plum Street Samplers…
(1) Cross- and backstitch heart from haft krzy?ykowy galeria prac oraz moich projektów
(2) Scorpio from le blog petitsoleils
(3) Blue/green biscornu from Angie Designer
(4) Pink/green biscornu from Angie Designer
(5) Pensée from les loisirs abbygaelle
(6) Butterfly from …
(1) Halloween pup from Peticlar Fashions (via Tricia-Rennea)
(2) Jack-o-lantern and cider line art from Tricia-Rennea
(3) Trick or Treat from Two-Handed Stitcher
(4) Jolie rencontre from Les chroniques de Frimousse
(5) Thanksgiving characters from Connie G. Barwick of About.com…
(1) Tree for applique and/or embroidery from Heather Hale Designs.
(2) C’est l’automne from gazette94.
(3) Bonjour l’automne from Les chroniques de Frimousse.
(4) Three Pumpkins and a Squash from Connie G. Barwick of About.com.
Janet Stauffacher of Nostalgic NeedleART is sharing this Thanksgiving crazy-quilt block. She says,
Print this block directly onto computer printer fabric with your inkjet printer, then use it as the foundation for your crazy quilt block with the center image