(1) Bee Square Fabrics is giving away four half-yard cuts of Zazu fabric by Tina Givens. Enter before November 3.
(2) LollyChops is sharing patterns for fall leaf appliques or cut-outs and Wendy the Bird.
(3) Stacy Hillmer of Bead&Button blog educated us about button strings.
(4) Jenny Ryan of Craftzine.com gave us a sneak peek of Jay McConnell’s new fabric lines for Free Spirit.
(5) Rachel Hobson (aka Average Jane Crafter) is now a regular contributor at Craftzine.com!
(6) Violette Severin of Hand Quilting blog gave us the lowdown on “cheddar and poison green” quilt fabrics.
(7) Craft-tech of Instructables blog created a soft-circuit tapestry that lights up according to the ambient temperature.
(8) Kim of True Up blog turned us on to the work of Brandon Mably, Westminster’s newest fabric designer, a former protege of Kaffe Fassett.
(9) Mary Corbet of Needle ‘n’ Thread blog showed us how to end embroidery thread without knotting it.
(10) Janet Perry of Nuts About Needlepoint blog taught us to transfer a design to needlepoint canvas.
By Denise Felton