(1) Design and make a felt softie with Kira Franz-Knight of tangarang blog.
(2) Create a spirit-doll form with Nellie of Nellie’s Needles.
(3) Add angelina fibers to fabric with iHanna of iHanna’s Creative Space.
(4) Make ruched fabric flowers with Rose Rushbrooke.
(5) Learn needlepoint “knitting stitch” with Rittenhouse Needlepoint.
(6) Find out how to use Q-Snap embroidery hoops from Mary Corbet of Needle ‘n’ Thread.
(7) Learn how to keep a bargello stitch notebook from Bargello Needlepoint.
(8) Try simple turned applique with YouCanMakeThis.com.
(9) Get the basics of free-motion machine embroidery from Sarah Whittle.
(10) Make an embroidered flower brooch with Chloe Findlay-Harder.
(11) Discover turkey work with Mary Corbet of Needle ‘n’ Thread.
(12) Learn to smock with TipNut.